CrossFitMNLG/F One Orchard Road Condominium, Eastwood City Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Quezon City 1110
- “Workout of the Day”
- Simply the best overall strength and conditioning program known to science today.
- Unadulterated metabolic conditioning minus the weights.
- Highly recommended for beginners.
- Pure fat burning fun!
Yes, you need it and you need to pay extra for it. Think of it as your diving certification for safety. Would you go 60ft under without cert? I guess not!
We do it Saturdays and is by appointment only. To schedule your FOUNDATIONS class, simply click on one of the FOUNDATION class schedules found in the calendar below or call the CFMNL branch closest to you.
The FOUNDATIONS class is there to make sure that your form and technique is correct. Here we will teach you the basics and proper form of certain movements like deadlifts, front squats, cleans, and presses. For your safety, we will not graduate you from the FOUNDATIONS class if your form ain’t correct.
Because we understand that your schedule is tight and you are busy making money, we will allow you to come to the regular class without taking the Foundations Class. If you come on a day where we have a technical exercise and you haven’t done your Foundations class yet, we will just switch the exercise to a safer and simpler one. We don’t want you to do the exercise without proper instruction. Comprende?
However, if you are enrolling in purely BOOTCAMP CLASSES there is no need for Foundations.
How to Schedule a trial class:
- Click on any “TRIAL” or “BOOOTCAMP” schedule in the calendar below.
- Fill out your form with your Name, Email, Contact Number
- Once registered, you can pay the fee once you come for your class – Trial Fee is Php 300 (currency is in HKD but actually that is Php)
CFMNL LIBIS QC TRIAL SCHEDULE